Outstanding Examination Results
A Resounding Success Story
We are extremely proud of the results that our students gained in the end of year summer examinations. The pupils exceeded expectations in so many areas and achieved the best results the school has accomplished in many years. The success can be attributed to the conducive and supportive environment that Riverston pupils receive and experience for their learning, and for the dedication and support that they receive from all of the school teaching team and learning support staff. It is an outstanding achievement.
Here are some of the superb facts and figures:
- 71% A-C or Equivalent 9-4 for Year 11 GCSE results. This is higher than the national average of 67.1%
- 81% of pupils in Year 11 met or exceeded their predicted levels of attainment in their formal examinations.
- 92% of pupils in Year 13 met or exceeded their predicted levels of attainment in their formal examinations.
- 84% of pupils in Year 11 with EHCP's met or exceeded their predicted levels of attainment in their formal examinations.
- 67% A-C or Equivalent 9-4 for Year 11 pupils with EHCP’s in their GCSE results.
- One pupil with severe Dyslexia, managed to achieve a level 8/A* for GCSE English Literature as a result of the intervention support she received and we pride ourselves on delivering here at Riverston.
- 99% Pass rate at BTEC.
- 79% of all pupils at Riverston School are Exceeding or Working Within their predicted levels of attainment.
Congratulations to all our students for their well-deserved results. All the hard work throughout the year, and the long hours of revision certainly paid off. Extremely well done.