Welcome to Riverston School
Professor Michael Lewis
“Bespoke Learning for Life”
Riverston is a happy, successful school for boys and girls aged 1 – 19. Our strengths centre on our small size, a warm and caring atmosphere and a commitment to treating every child as an individual.
We aim to:
- Provide a safe, supportive and caring environment in which to work
- Provide a modern, relevant curriculum, tailor made for the needs of all our students
- Build confidence and self-esteem and prepare our boys and girls for the next step in their education
- Generate an understanding of the need for care and consideration for others within our community and the wider world
- Work in partnership with parents and guardians to help our pupils achieve their full potential
We hope you really enjoy reading about Riverston School and that you will come to see the school for yourself. You will quickly discover that we are a thriving child centred school where children really do come first.