Riverston School is part of the Riverston Group, which also includes our sister school Beech Hall School in Macclesfield, Cheshire.
The Governors of Riverston School are the following:
- Professor Michael Lewis, Executive Chairman of Riverston Group
- Jackie Harland, Executive Director of Riverston Group with lead responsibility for clinical and therapy services
- Mrs Janina Lewis
- Mr Chris Carr, Chief Financial Officer
- Mr Richard Purchase
- Mr Jame Allen, Headmaster of Beech Hall School
- Mrs Sarah Salathiel, Headmistress of Riverston School
The key responsibility of the Governors is to ensure that Riverston School has a clear sense of purpose and direction. They are responsible for creating an ethos of high expectation and will monitor, evaluate, support and challenge the School, the Headmistress and the Senior Leadership Team - but won't manage or interfere with the day to day operation of the school. The Governors will ask, and be able to answer, four key questions:
- How well are we are doing?
- How do we know?
- Is it good enough?
- What else do we need to do?
The Chair of Governors, Professor Michael Lewis, can be contacted at the official registered office:
63/69 Eltham Road,
Lee, London SE12 8UF