Riverston School is part of the Riverston Group which operates with its own Board of Directors.
The Riverston Group is involved in schools internationally, and also includes our sister school Beech Hall School in Macclesfield, Cheshire.
The Governors of Riverston School are the following:
- Professor Michael Lewis, Executive Chairman of Riverston Group
- Mrs Janina Lewis
- Mr James Allen, Headmaster of Beech Hall School
- Mrs Sarah Salathiel, Headmistress of Riverston School
- Mrs Geraldine Yandell, DSL for Beech Hall School
The key responsibility of the Governors is to ensure that Riverston School has a clear sense of purpose and direction. They are responsible for creating an ethos of high expectation and will monitor, evaluate, support and challenge the School, the Headmistress and the Senior Leadership Team - but won't manage or interfere with the day to day operation of the school. The Governors will ask, and be able to answer, four key questions:
- How well are we are doing?
- How do we know?
- Is it good enough?
- What else do we need to do?
The Chair of Governors, Professor Michael Lewis, can be contacted at the official registered office:
63/69 Eltham Road,
Lee, London SE12 8UF